The location of our first meetinghouse is marked by a granite stone at the base of Mt. Caesar; at the top of the hill on Simeneau Lane in Swanzey Center. The year inscribed on this stone, 1737, refers to the date of the vote to build the original meetinghouse.
Our annual outdoor service to commemorate this event in our church's history and celebrate the Lord's faithfulness to our community of faith will be held on Sunday, September 21, 2025 at this site.